PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING DEGREE CERTIFICATE AT CONVOCATION.
1. University publishes the advertisement inviting application for Annual Convocation in the month or around June-July every year.
2. Candidates who have passed any degree / post-graduate degree examination prior to the date of earlier convocation can obtain and submit applications for convocation in prescribed form with fees to the designated Bank/Centers or colleges within the period / prescribed.
3. Those who specifically mention in the application form that they are attending convocation, their degrees will be distributed at the Fort Office of the University between 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. only on the day of Convocation.
4. Exact date of convocation will be announced in the month of October / November every year.
5. Anyone who desires to participate in the procession of convocation should apply separately to Examination Department.
6. Degrees not collected on the day of convocation will be sent by post / courier after Convocation.
7. Applications for corrections of errors in the degree certificate will be entertained only within six months from the date of convocation.